Essential oils capture the very 'essence' and energies of the plant it was
derived from. This energy can be harnessed and used to empower any spell
casting, charm bags, floor washes or other magical workings. The easiest
way to tap in to the power and energy of plants is to use essential oils
combined with a carrier oil to make an anointing oil. Anointing oils are
very adaptable, you can incorporate them into magical working in many ways.
Here is a good recipe for making your own Fast Money Anointing Oil. Use
this oil when you are in a bit of a bind and need to increase your finances
quickly. Inscribe and anoint a green candle for candle magic
workings, add a few drops to wealth sachets or charm bags, anoint a till, purse
or wallet with a little oil, add a few drops of the oil to water in the well of
an oil burner, to release the oils into the air. Write your financial needs
on a piece of green paper and anoint with a few drops of the oil, hold in your
hands and visualise the amount of money you need. Carry in you pocket and
and touch the paper visualising the amount you need as often as you can to reinforce it. REMEMBER - It will work best if you aren't greedy, just ask
for the actual amount you REALLY need!
- 3 Tablespoons Grapeseed base oil
- 12 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 10 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 1 drop Vetivert Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ginger Essential oil
Place the carrier oil in a glass bowl or bottle (not metal - the oils will
- Add each of the essential oils to the carrier oil
- If you used a bottle, then put the cap on and gently roll the bottle
backwards and forwards between the palms of your hand, to blend the oil
- If you used a glass bowl, then using a glass rod, GENTLY stir the
contents together to blend.
- While you are blending the oils, close your eyes and picture in your
mind a stream of white light entering the oil you are working with.
- When you can't hold the image any longer, open your eyes and give a
final stir or roll.
- Pour the oil into a coloured bottle, preferably with a dropped
dispenser. Although it's not critical for blended oils, essential
oils with deteriorate in light, so amber, blue or other dark coloured
bottles are preferable for storage.
- Label your oil for future reference and store in cool dark place.
Here are some products related to this article: